We’ve told you about all the fabulous shops you’ll find at The ShopUp, and it is surely going to be THE shopping event of the year!! But we also wanted to share all the fun activities we’ve lined up to keep your kiddos entertained and to ensure a super fun family day out. Here’s what we’ve lined up:
- Free children’s manicures from Little BU
- Fun and festive music from a variety of musicians
- A colouring wall and crafting corner by Anorak Magazine
- Free temporary tattoos from Tattyoo, including our very own ShopUp puppy dog design (see above)!
- A reading corner and book nook by Big Picture Press (they’re even bringing in some of their talented illustrators to offer cute craft ideas and drawing sessions for children, and of course you can buy all of their great books too)
Ruby Violet will have their famous 1960s ice cream van parked outside, selling their delicious homemade ice creams and desserts!
- The talented children’s portrait photographer, Maud Fontein, will set up a festive photo booth and will be taking family photos (the perfect opportunity to get your holiday photos taken!).
Doesn’t it sound like so much fun?! We can’t wait to see you and your little ones there! (For location address and opening times, click here.)
xx Courtney & Esther
Wow! That sounds amazing!!! Two questions: 1) will all this be on offer on the Monday too? Cause I might come then instead of Sunday. 🙂 and 2) can we use a card for purchases or should I come prepared with cash?!! xx
I’m excited to see you there! And thanks for the questions.
Most of our shops will have card readers and will be able to accept credit card payments. And yes, these fun children’s activities will also be on offer on Monday as well (although we’ve planned a few extra kiddie things for Sunday that won’t be available on Monday). Either day will be fun – we promise! 🙂 xxx
Literally cannot wait for this! A little group of us are travelling up from Sussex so just wanted to double check that we don’t need to pre-order tickets and we do just turn up?
So excited to see the Babyccino ladies, you have all inspired me so much over the last few years.
Thanks for your sweet comment. We’re so thrilled that you’re coming!
You can just buy tickets at the door – no need to do anything beforehand.
We look forward to seeing you there.