Wow! Two trade shows in one weekend! We have seen so many great children’s brands, our heads are spinning! Here are some highlights from yesterday at Bubble London:
- The new designs at Poppy feature a little girl riding around on a giraffe through a beautifully illustrated London town, and we can’t get enough. Absolutely fabulous designs and colours in the A/W collection. Much to look forward to!
Olive Loves Alfie is launching a new range of interiors paint and their display was awesome! So many great colours.
- We were ultra impressed with the fantastic, happy collection at Tootsa Macginty. And apparently we weren’t the only ones — her stand was buzzing the entire day long! (And we loved the new haircut of Kate!)
- As always, the Hucklebones collection was stunning. And the creators, Dan and Zoe, couldn’t be more lovely.
- Seeing the hand-crafted pillows from Lettie Belle in person made us love them even more!
- Really like the sweet prints and fresh colours in the Old Rectory collection. And excited about their new baby pyjamas.
- The ilovegorgeous stand rocked our world. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
- Loved meeting Joanna from Babatude and seeing her luxuriously soft cashmere creations.
- The Spotty Otter outerwear collection is both functional and fun, and we think this is a brand on the rise (it’s already hugely popular at our kids’ schools!).
- With beautiful textiles from India, the entire Bouton collection really, really impressed us.
- It was really great to meet Helen from Helen Gordon and to see all her pieces in one place. We are big fans of her scrumptiously soft pyjamas and love her new circus print!
- The Aden & Anais collection is, as always, super impressive. So cool to see all their swaddle blankets hanging in one big row!
- Just listening to Yanina from Aravore discuss each piece in her collection makes you appreciate just how much thought and love went into each piece. Such a gem of a brand (and a lady!).
- The bright colours and happy messages in the Boys & Girls collection put a smile on our faces! That’s what childhood is all about!
- The NYC-based brand, Ode, which we first discovered at Playtime NYC last summer, featured a stunning collection and a new knitwear line. Such pretty textiles and loads of details!
- So nice to see the Dutch brand Kidscase both at Bubble and at Playtime. As always, it’s a can’t-go-wrong collection!
- We discovered the new label Beau Loves, and with their Zorro mask prints and playful designs, we think this is going to become a new favourite brand.
- We also discovered the new UK brand, Marmalade & Mash which made their debut at Bubble. This is a brand to watch for sure!
- We met the lovely Amynta from Tulip and Nettle who wowed us with her luxurious collection and beautiful photography.
- And finally, the Spanish brand Nadadelazos is super fun and funky, and we were already fans… but even more so now!
xx Courtney and Esther
I loved Bubble, it was my first time going and I plan to visit again. Was a bit rushed as had to dash back for my eldest who was sick, but enjoyed the show. Gorgeous stuff everywhere!
Loved Bubble too and it was so nice to bump into you ladies! We’ve got a few favourites in common : )
[…] and I discovered this new British children’s label at the Bubble Tradeshow last January and loved it immediately. The yellow moleskin waistcoat practically caught our eye […]