TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using the Babyccino Kids website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. Babyccino Kids has the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without actual notice to you. Every change will be published on this page. By using Babyccino Kids after changes have been made, you agree to accept those changes whether or not you have reviewed them. Babyccino Kids advises you to check this page regularly.
WEBSHOPS & USER FEEDBACK
- Shops which are approved by us to be included on Babyccino Kids pay an annual membership fee. However, there are certain features on the Babyccino Kids site which do not incur a cost and are established independently. Independently curated features include: placement on our blog, placement in a Top Ten list and placement in the ‘Product of the Day' window.
- You are entitled to leave your own opinion about the shop in the ‘comments' section, but please know that we view all comments and have the right (but not the obligation) to edit, monitor or refuse to publish the content. We will not accept comments which are discriminatory, abusive or inflammatory. By leaving a comment on Babyccino Kids you warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify Babyccino Kids for all claims resulting from content you supply -- Babyccino Kids takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Babyccino Kids is not responsible for copyright and trademark issues of images supplied to us from webshops.
- By joining Babycccino Kids, webshops give us the right to use any image on their site in an effort to highlight specific products or brands and direct users back to their webshop. It is the responsibility of every webshop to ensure they have the right to use and publish all images on their site.
- Babyccino Kids will always make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, and will always do the best to control relevancy and subject, however we can not guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material.
- Webshops featured on Babyccino Kids are considered an external website and Babyccino Kids is not responsible for any information, content, products, availability or advertising present on any external website. Once you have clicked to enter an external website, it is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms and conditions of that individual website.
- In no event shall Babyccino Kids be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage arising from the use of an external website.
- Webshops featured on Babyccino Kids are free to remove a product or change their price as they see fit and this is outside of Babyccino Kids control. Babyccino Kids accepts no responsibility for changes to prices, products, quality, or policies of any external website/webshop.
- Babyccino Kids is a website which offers a curated selection of our favourite children's webshops. The selection of webshops featured on Babyccino Kids is established independently. We have a list of criteria that these shops must meet to be considered for our site, and we have only chosen the best and most fitting boutique webshops for our site.
- Babyccino Kids is not liable for any damage from actions or decisions taken as a result of information provided on the Babyccino Kids website.
MEMBERSHIP AND YOUR DETAILS
- To use the majority of the Babyccino Kids website and services, it is not necessary to provide any personal details. However, to use the specific member-only services, the user must register and provide some basic personal details. Babyccino Kids only collects personal information on a voluntary basis.
- Becoming a member of Babyccino Kids is free and without obligation, and joining Babyccino Kids does not entitle you to any unwritten rights.
- If you do become a member, it is your responsibility to ensure your details are current and up-to-date. Personal information collected may include your name, home address, and e-mail address.
- Babyccino Kids does not take any liability in any form for mistakes, omissions or errors given by the user. Babyccino Kids is not liable for any actions by members either on or off the website.
- Please note that membership does not ensure a blog review. If you would like to submit a product for consideration, please email us to discuss. We will not accept unsolicited samples, and sending samples also does not ensure a blog review. We only post blog reviews about products we have personally seen, tested and love.
- Your personal details will be used to correctly deal with give-aways and competitions (user is solely responsible for providing accurate contact details).
- Your information will be kept and saved in a secure database and will not be shared with third parties, unless the third party needs your address to send a give-away prize to you.
- We will use your information to send you the newsletter, but you are always free to unsubscribe to the newsletter at any given time.
- If you have acted in a way which goes against these terms and conditions, Babyccino Kids has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Babyccino Kids and protected by international copyright laws.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Babyccino Kids.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Babyccino Kids so long as the link does not portray Babyccino Kids in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- The Babyccino Kids trademark may not be used in connection to any product or service that is not a part of Babyccino Kids in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Babyccino Kids.
- You can email Babyccino Kids at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to submit a product for our consideration, please send us an email. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited samples sent to us, and that sending samples does not ensure that we will review it on our blog. We only write about products we have personally seen, used and tested. We also only write about products we love and would buy ourselves. Thank you.