Nori Goes to Bed

Nori Goes to Bed book
I’m back on a book kick, can you tell?! ; ) I think it has to do with Marlow suddenly becoming a little book worm. I’ve been re-discovering all the toddler books on our shelves and it’s so fun to watch Marlow as she ‘reads’ them for the first time.

Nori Goes to Bed is actually a new-to-us book my friend shared with us recently and it’s become a big favourite. It’s an adorable book about a little cat who’s getting ready for bed with fold-down flaps to reveal the actions on each page.

nori goes to bed book2

nori goes to bed

The book is not an easy one to get your hands on — I found a used copy on Amazon, but if you can get one it’s a great little book for this sweet toddler stage.

x Courtney

1. Jen | June 19, 2014 | Reply

Thank you for more book recommendations! Love them!
Sorry to read about all the nonsense going on with Instagram. Your feed is always inspiring and bright and I look forward to it each day :) xox

2. Debbie | June 19, 2014 | Reply

Hi Courtney. What’s happened to your Instagram account? I’m missing your updates on your four beautiful kiddos :(

Hopefully it will be up and running soon?

3. Nicola | June 19, 2014 | Reply

Excellent book recommendations this past week, thanks so much! Instagram nonsense? Hit the delete button….I did to my Facebook (& only social media account) over a year ago. I’m invariably the last to know anything now within my circle of friends, but I’m blissfully ignorant :) xx

4. Angela Heimann/ Pebbles1975 | June 19, 2014 | Reply

Hi Courtney,
What happend to your Instagram Account? Please come back quick, ok?!?

5. Catherine | June 19, 2014 | Reply

This looks great! We picked up a book in a museum shop by Yusuke Yonezu called ‘Rainbow Chameleon’. It’s a lovely board book that has a dial which you turn to make the chameleon blend in with its surroundings. My 16 month old finds the dial and the pull-out tabs too difficult to operate at the moment, but he’s mesmerised by the changing colours. (P.S. I’m really enjoying all the book recommendations – Quin sounds like such a sweetie!!) x

6. Jen | June 19, 2014 | Reply

I just had to add- the books I ordered from “Marlow’s Picks” arrived, and they are so awesome! So glad I found them, thank you!

7. Amberly | June 20, 2014 | Reply

Courtney, I love these blog posts, and I also loved your Instagram! I’m not sure if you deleted it yourself, or if it was deleted for you, but I very much enjoyed following you on there. I hope you’ll let me do so again! Also, I love all these book suggestions.

8. Teresa | June 20, 2014 | Reply

I can’t believe what they did to your incredibly inspiring and sweet collection of photos on Instagram, I’ve been following you for almost two years. I really hope you’ll soon be back somehow.
P.S.: Thank you for Marlow’s great book recommendations. My little one loves them (even as a German reader) :)

9. Pebbles | June 20, 2014 | Reply

The book recommendations from Marlow and you where great

10. Isabel | June 25, 2014 | Reply

Oh, I love Nori! It’s our absolute favourite bedtime-book!!!
And in Germany it’s really easy to get a copy, now that’s weird, normally it’s always the other way around. XXIsabel

11. Stacey | July 7, 2014 | Reply

Absolutely adore Nori! After a long search, I layed out £22 for a second hand copy. Impossible to find new in the UK or AUS.