We’ve told you about all the fabulous shops you’ll find at The ShopUp, and it is surely going to be THE shopping event of the year!! But we also wanted to share all the fun activities we’ve lined up to keep your kiddos entertained and to ensure a super fun family day out. Here’s what we’ve lined up:
- Free children’s manicures from Little BU
- Fun and festive music from a variety of musicians
- A colouring wall and crafting corner by Anorak Magazine
- Free temporary tattoos from Tattyoo, including our very own ShopUp puppy dog design (see above)!
- A reading corner and book nook by Big Picture Press (they’re even bringing in some of their talented illustrators to offer cute craft ideas and drawing sessions for children, and of course you can buy all of their great books too)
- Ruby Violet will have their famous 1960s ice cream van parked outside, selling their delicious homemade ice creams and desserts!
- The talented children’s portrait photographer, Maud Fontein, will set up a festive photo booth and will be taking family photos (the perfect opportunity to get your holiday photos taken!).
Doesn’t it sound like so much fun?! We can’t wait to see you and your little ones there! (For location address and opening times, click here.)
xx Courtney & Esther