Map of Europe

We have been travelling around a fair bit lately. Europe is so easy, especially if you live on the continent. We don’t even fly that much! We can jump on a train 15 minutes away from our flat and be in London in 2 hours, Amsterdam in 3 hours and Italy in 5 hours. It is so easy! But part of traveling is actually learning about where we are going and where all the different places are. And to do that, you do need a map.

I love this one by English Muffin, I love the fresh colour and how easy it is to spot all the different countries. I also like the way it makes Europe look like the only thing in the world, floating in a blue ocean, even though it is only this tiny little part of the world!

- Emilie

1. Polona | June 4, 2013 | Reply

This is great – just what I’ve been looking for and for a change they actually didn’t forget about our tiny Slovenia! ;) Thanks for sharing this great find!

2. Hanna (mapart.me) | June 4, 2013 | Reply

What about Russia? It’s partly in Europe!

3. Emilie | June 4, 2013

I thought the same thing! It is Europe until the Ural mountains, right?

4. Marta ABilingualBaby | June 5, 2013 | Reply

It’s very cute, but I can’t find the Canary Islands (geographically, it’s Africa, but they’re Spanish, so, part of Europe)…

5. Ana | June 5, 2013 | Reply

I’m from Madeira, an archipelago of Portugal (just like Azores) in the Atlantic Ocean, very European, but where is my home??

6. Emilie in Paris | June 5, 2013 | Reply

Ana, lucky you! My great grandfather used to spend his winters in Madeira because Ireland was too cold! I think we can agree that this might not be the most accurate, not detailed map of Europe, but it is cute all the same!

7. Holiday Apartments Gold Coast | June 12, 2013 | Reply

This map is a wonderful learning tool too . My daughter always seem to get the Poland and Finland wrong in her map. Thanks for sharing this ;)