February 13, 2013
This week, Marlow turned 3 months old and Casper will be 4 months… so we thought it was worthy of a little baby update! Here goes…
- Loves it when I carry him around and hum ‘Hey Jude’ to him
- Doesn’t like tummy time very much at all, but loves his play gym, and rolls from side to side under it.
- Loves his girlfriend Marlow, of course.
- Cuddles a muslin square to fall asleep
- Is super happy when he’s having his nappy changed (bare bums — can’t wait for summer!)
- Likes sitting in his Tummy Tub (it’s like a baby hot tub!)
- Likes to keep his feet crossed at all times
- Loves being kissed in his neck (Marlow take note!)
- Has big, strong hands. I think he’ll be a big boy.
- Is usually so calm and easy-going, quite serious, at times. and he has the sweetest, most gentle smile.
- Loves the bath! (Hates coming out!)
- Is a lousy sleeper (she prefers sleeping in the sling all day long and in bed with me all night)
- Is happiest in the mornings
- Loves her siblings – her face literally lights up when she sees them
- Loves playing with her little wooden play gym
- Loves the sound of the hair dryer and vacuum and the White Noise app on my iphone
- Is still a little cranky in the evenings, but is getting better!
- Is starting to show an interest in toys
- She thinks it’s hilarious when she’s done a big disastrous poo (maybe she’s hoping for a bath?!)
- Has the coolest mohawk. We call her ‘Little Mohican’
- And of course, she loves her boyfriend Casper!!!
Don’t you think they will make such a cute couple some day?!! : )
xxx Esther & Courtney
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: