Girlie glue

My baby girl is almost two years old and still doesn’t have a lot of hair.  For special occasions I like to put something in her hair, the clips do not work and fall out immediately.  For my daughter’s hair I use Girlie Glue.  Girlie Glue is a hair accessory glue that is all natural and safe for your baby.

My friend Katie noticed that there was nothing out there to use as a temporary glue for her babies’ hair.  She tried various products like KY and honey, but they didn’t have the right consistency and were not safe for her babies, so she developed her own product…Girlie Glue.  Girlie Glue is made with Agave nectar and other all natural ingredients.  The glue lasts all day and washes off easily with a wet wash cloth.

Not only can it be used for your baby’s hair but for attaching play earrings made out of felt.  One of my friend’s daughters has been wearing her ‘earrings’ every day for the past week.

Girlie Glue is not just for girls either.  My son Henrik and his friend Jones love to play pirates.  Girlie Glue is perfect for attaching felt mustaches, beards and eye brows.

The possibility are endless with what you can do with Girlie Glue.  I had so much fun making the different hair accessories, like the fox and clouds.  Henrik loves the different faces he can make with his assortment of mustaches.  Girlie Glue would make a great baby shower gift for a friend too.

1. Polona from Baby Jungle | November 6, 2012 | Reply

OMG this is straight GENIUS! We need that ASAP!! Thanks for sharing!!!

2. Cindy | November 6, 2012 | Reply

I use this for my 1 year old girl who has little hair. It is incredibly long lasting, better than anything else I have tried. Now there is no confusing my little girl with a boy (which used to happen quite often). I just glue a bow on and leave it all day. So cute and even lasts through her naps! I love Girlie Glue!

3. Stella | November 6, 2012 | Reply

Yeah! Me too. Everything else I’ve tried doesn’t work! I love just the simple accessory, not a bothersome headband. I also love the felt! I’m getting busy making some felt bows today! So glad to find something that will actually hold them on!

4. Summer | November 6, 2012 | Reply

This stuff is awesome! It holds on like nothing else!!

5. Emily K | November 6, 2012 | Reply

LOVE girlie glue! It works great and I even put a small dab on my older daughters hair clips to help them stay in place throughout the day. I threw some fun bows and crocheted flowers in a cellophane bag with a tube of girlie glue and voila! a super easy and inexpensive baby gift!

6. Lisa | November 7, 2012 | Reply

Hazel and Jane looked so cute at church with their felt earrings glued on. It just took a tiny dot of the glue to put a cute bow in my granddaughter Ada’s hair today and it stayed in all day!

7. Kim R | November 7, 2012 | Reply

I love this stuff!! Wish it was around when my little girl was a baby but I’ve been using it to “glue” earrings on for her. She loves it. It is also the only thing I give at baby showers and everyone comes and tells me later it was the best gift they received.