Have you done your back-to-school shopping yet? I’ve only just started to organise myself now that the kids are back in school, and thankfully it’s still warm enough for them to wear their summer wear. But I did place an order with American Apparel for some cute basics. I love their stripes! Above pictured are:
- Long sleeved sailor dress (simple and stylish, and easy to wear. Up to size 12!)
- Short sleeved onesie (so cute!)
- Long sleeved pullover (great unisex basic.)
- Short sleeved leotard (so cool! There are matching leggings too. Up to size 12! I couldn’t resist these for Sara.)
- Infant karate pants (again, great basic)
- Striped zip hoodie (hoodies always come in handy — got one for Pim!)
You can’t beat stripes, can you?