Four years of blogging, discovering and evolving. It has been quite a ride and it has been great. I don’t think I really knew what blogging really was when we started… and look how far we’ve come! Here is my list of five favourite posts from the past year. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
- Turkish Bulgur and Red Lentil Soup, as it has become a favourite staple in our household, for the kids and for me.
- Teaching basic math skills – it is such an easy project and a fun why of learning with children.
- The tutorial on how to draw a penguin, as we love Oliver Jeffers and I love how it teaches kids to draw a character using simple shapes.
- The Kuala Lumpur Weekend Get-Away Guide as it is one of my favourite cities and I cannot wait to visit and use this guide myself!
- Losing my patience, as I think it is such an honest post about something every mom goes through.