It’s hard to believe it’s been four years since we first started Babyccino! SO much has happened in the meantime. Happy things, sad things, beautiful things, silly things… It’s been a bit of a challenge at times (and a lot of hard work!) to keep the blog going strong, but we’re happy and proud that we’re still blogging away (AND also that we launched the shopping portal this year as well).
Looking back through the posts of the last year I rediscovered so many cool things, and it was a hard job to pick five favourite posts, but here are some I thought were worth sharing again:
- Customise your summer hats because I love how simple and cute this little project is!
- The funny things kids say because I loved to hear all of the funny things your kids say!
- Dallas Clayton’s Top Ten book list because I love Dallas Clayton and I love our book lists!
- Courtney’s house on Design Sponge because it’s such a cool house and she did such a great job!
- Outdoor Ice baubles because I think that’s about the cutest craft project ever.
There are so many more… Maybe we should do a favourite five every month?