Gosh, time flies! Can you believe we have been blogging for exactly four years this week?! It’s a funny thing because in some ways it’s hard to believe four years have passed so quickly… but then on the other hand it’s almost impossible to think about life pre-Babyccino Kids (at least for us)!
To celebrate our fourth birthday, we’re devoting this week to all things party-related. We’ll also each look back on the past year and reveal our five favourite posts. But before we begin to bring you new ideas, here are some of our favourite party-related posts we’ve featured here before:
- A cute and easy Japanese-themed birthday party Esther threw for her daughter
- Delicious, chocolatey cake toppers available in NYC
- Cute party invites by Rifle Paper Company
- A balloon-themed birthday party — easy, festive and fun!
- Never forget another birthday with this handy Date Reminder Calendar
- Water-resistant garlands for every celebration (don’t let rain ruin your party decorations!)
- Mo’s brilliant Cops ‘n Robbers party with easy-to-copy ideas
- DIY goody bags made from the pages of old magazines
- The most adorable and reusable candle holders!
- Make your own Crocodile Clothespins and use them in many ways (i.e. on top of goody bags!)
- The perfect carrot cake recipe (for every sort of party)
- Esther’s DIY stick horses for her daughter’s ‘pony party’