A teepee vacation

Would you holiday in a teepee? I definitely would, especially if it looked like this! How cool does this place look? My kids would be in heaven. Red Cone Retreat is in Colorado, USA and sounds amazing, according to Maia Chavez Larkin on Momfilter.  I’m definitely bookmarking this for future holidays.

So tell us, would you stay in a teepee? Or have you done this type of holiday before? I wonder if there’s something similar in Europe…

x Courtney

1. Lindsey | August 5, 2011 | Reply

I will have to remember this next time we are in Colorado! Have you seen the yurts in the Lake District? Those look so cool. I even tried to book, but they were full for the year!

2. La Franglaise | August 5, 2011 | Reply

Great find miss Courtney. I would stay there in a heartbeat! I’m also bookmarking this for future holiday planning. Have a good weekend dear. xx

3. Francecsa | August 5, 2011 | Reply

While expecting my first baby I spent a wonderful winter week in
Switzerland in a place called white pod- worth checking out http://www.whitepod.com

4. Courtney in London | August 6, 2011

Wow, Francesca, that White Pod place looks amazing! How cool! I wonder how kid-friendly it is…

5. Angelique | August 5, 2011 | Reply

All I’ve seen that comes close … are tree houses in France … there are many options but check out http://treehousefrance.com … which is just one example.

6. Courtney in London | August 6, 2011

How fun to stay in a tree house! It looks so quaint and peaceful!

7. Estelle | August 5, 2011 | Reply

We are staying in a yurt in the Lake District (found out about it through Bambino Goodies) next year. They are very well priced and appear not to change the charges during the school holidays which is a bonus.

8. Courtney in London | August 6, 2011

I am definitely looking into the Yurts in the Lake District. It sounds very popular so it must be great. Thanks for the tips!
x

9. Katja | August 5, 2011 | Reply

Yes, there is also Tepee village in Europe, in Slovenia, called Indian Village. The link is http://www.terme-catez.si/si/catez/ugodno/?pid=1005. Have a look!

10. francesca | August 14, 2011 | Reply

i was wondering how kid-friendly white-pod could be too, as i don’t remember spotting any kid during my stay there. i’m sure kids would adore it, not sure other guests would be so happy!