Kinderroom — Great toys and more!

I’ve just gotten my daughter this wooden Moover Pram from Kinderroom, and it is a huge, HUGE success! She immediately placed her baby doll inside and hasn’t stopped pushing the buggy around the house ever since. So cute. I knew I wanted to get her a wooden pram because my experience with the plastic ones is that they always fall apart in seconds. This is a pram she can play with for years, maybe even keep for her own children. Apart from it being beautiful, it’s also incredibly well-made from high-quality birch veneer and has massive wooden wheels with rubber tires (so it’s easy on my new wooden floors!).

Kinderroom is a great UK-based children’s boutique with a massive selection of toys and games, furniture, and accessories. I love their selection of Djeco toys and games as well as their collection of ride-on toys.  And really… if you know a little girl who loves babies, I suggest you check out this wonderful wooden pram!

-Courtney

1. Emilie in Paris | May 26, 2011 | Reply

Very sweet, there is nothing a little girls likes more than a buggy to push toys around in. This on is really sweet!

2. Mo | May 27, 2011 | Reply

Lio has this too – she got it for Christmas from my parents – and she loves it!

3. Pamela | May 27, 2011 | Reply

This pram is so cute! I’m sure it will provide endless hours of fun for your little one. In fact, I just saw this exact pram yesterday at our neighbourhood toy shop and the shopkeeper and I concluded that Denmark must be full of gorgeous toys.
Have you seen the Danish line of Maileg mice sleeping in matchboxes in their milk carton house?

4. Courtney in London | May 27, 2011

HI Pamela,
Yes, those Maileg mice in matchstick boxes are SUPER cute. Mo just sent one to my daughter for her birthday and she’s been carrying it around with her all day long.

5. emilie | May 27, 2011 | Reply

I bought it for my daughter 1st birthday, she loves it, it was a bit dangerous to start with as she was going inside, standing up and felt few time on the front. she is 14months now and pushes it everywhere! still loving to sit inside :-) the cheapest prices can be found on Kiddicare, I did my research!

6. Aránzazu | May 27, 2011 | Reply

That is too cute!

7. katie | May 30, 2011 | Reply

gorgeous, if this baby is a girl i am so shopping, shopping, shopping :)