Blanca Gomez Prints and Wall Stickers

I recently learned about Blanca Gomez after purchasing this bold and beautiful wall-sticker (pictured above) from a friend’s store in Perth.  Gomez, a graphic designer based out of Madrid, creates prints that appeal to children and adults alike and her playful, simple designs are the type that work anywhere and will, most importantly, make you smile.  I just purchased a few of the prints on Etsy (a bargain at $30  a piece) and plan to have them nicely framed and hung in a series.  I found the balloon man sticker at Theo and Tilly (they will ship internationally) and also noticed that a larger selection of the Gomez collection is sold on the French site PoissonBulle — really beautiful wall decor here — run don’t walk.

1. Kim | November 11, 2010 | Reply

I love Blanca Gomez’s drawings. So retro, lovely, and different all at the same time. after buying some over half a year ago, just bought the 3 print series on London, Paris & New York. Big fan. Apperently she has made illustrations for a new book coming out about the witch of East Dulwich Grove by the end of the year. Can’t wait!

2. Esther in Amsterdam | November 11, 2010 | Reply

This is such a cool print, I love it! Am going to check out the store now!

3. Esther in Amsterdam | November 11, 2010 | Reply

Love the store. Am now going to check if I have wall space left in my house… x

4. emilie | November 12, 2010 | Reply

In the Uk you can also find them on the website http://www.mumetmoi.com, don’t know if you can add this on your post? Thanks!

5. Sara | November 12, 2010 | Reply

I love these prints. I just wish they were a little bigger!

6. Courtney in London | November 14, 2010 | Reply

I love her prints. I discovered them a few weeks ago and have been meaning to buy some from her Etsy shop. Thanks for the reminder! So cute.
xo C

7. la franglaise | November 14, 2010 | Reply

Blanca Gomez is an amazing artist! I’ve bought so many of her illustrations already, the latest being her city prints. They are terrific. I cannot wait to receive them. Bises xx ps: and I also have this man with the red balloon in my son’s room ;)

8. Concord2011 | November 15, 2010 | Reply

Blanca Gomez has great pieces. I purchase one last year and when I was decorating my child’s room. I also found other cool art wall stickers, that are a must as well.

9. danielle | November 15, 2010 | Reply

Thanks! Just purchased the cityscape and the vespa prints as gifts. Art is such a great gift!