Parking Garage by Plan Toys

I actually bought this lovely little Parking Garage (or car park..if you will) to make sure I wasn’t completely succumbing to gender programming.  I also wanted something for the boys to play with when they came over to visit   The garage itself has an elevator and ramps to run cars up and down – not to mention plenty of parking spaces!   While most of us know that the quality of Plan Toys is unsurpassed –  they do tend to suffer from my greatest complaint… as in… “I love the way it looks but will my kid actually play with it?”.  In this case, I am happy to report that they did play with it quite a bit and the boys were always happy to see it.  In the end though, it doesn’t really matter — it’s just so sweet looking that even if it does sit on a shelf collecting dust, it looks impressive.

-Dina

1. Sara | June 26, 2010 | Reply

We bought this for my son for his 3rd birthday. Not only looks fabulous but it is the kind of toy they always go back to and rediscover. Whenever his little friends come to play it is the first thing they go for – the girls too!

2. Sue | June 26, 2010 | Reply

We have it too and my boys still go back to it. Even my 7-year old, which is impressive since it is hard to pull him away from anything “non” Star Wars related at this point.

3. Kaela | June 26, 2010 | Reply

This has definitely been one of the “keepers” at our house. Whenever I think I might give it away, there’s always a kid that wants to play with it – at all ages. Yay for toys with staying power!!

4. Raylene | June 27, 2010 | Reply

We recently discovered Plan Toys after getting sick of so much plastic in the house – we love it!! We also purchased a road set and some extra vehicles which add to the fun.

5. Courtney | June 27, 2010 | Reply

We LOVE the Plan Toys garage. We have nearly the entire PlanCity set-up which my boys love.

Yes, it does collect dust from time to time, but my kids always go back to it and create the coolest cities.

6. Esther | June 29, 2010 | Reply

Yes, same here. The kids love it and it looks so cool. We have to fix the lift though, it’s been broken forever!

7. katie beaton | July 5, 2010 | Reply

just bought this yesterday for my sons second birthday, I am constantly debating with myself if i am buying things for my boys that i like the look of more and that they would prefer cheeper bright red, blue and yellow plastic option covered in character stickers, glad to hear this is a success for others, 1 point in my argument column, thanks girls :)