Sydney

SydneyIf I could live anywhere — apart from Paris of course — it would be Sydney. Where else in the world do you get to live in a vibrant, cosmopolitan city whilst living by the beach? I love the balmy weather, the wonderful Pacific rim food and the idea that I could potentially go for a quick surf — if I knew how to surf — after work.

I also love the Sydney style: a bit surfer and funky and yet also cute and chic. To be honest there is so much going on in Sydney that we would love to update you on a regular basis about this great city.  Which is why we are so excited to have found a fantastic lady to represent her city with gusto…

Natalie is the deputy editor of an interior decoration magazine and mother to a six-month-old little boy. We love her attitude towards motherhood, shopping and life and cannot wait to see what is going on with her from far away on the other side of the world. We hope you enjoy reading about Sydney as much as we do.

Without further ado… we welcome Natalie, our newest Babyccino contributor!

- Emilie

1. Esther | December 15, 2008 | Reply

I’ve never been in Sydney, but I heard the most fantastic stories about it. Your introduction to Natalie makes me want to move there in a heartbeat!

2. Elizabeth | December 15, 2008 | Reply

Pfft.

Melbourne wins over Sydney, any day.

3. Silvia - Milano | December 15, 2008 | Reply

Wonderful! We hardly hear talking about Australia that I’m really very curious about anything that comes from so far away. THANK YOU to babyccino for this opportunity and WELCOME to Natalie.

4. Jasmin | December 15, 2008 | Reply

btw emilie
if you’re into travelling and into cosmopolitan, vibrant cities with a beach – try tel aviv! it’s closer than sydney and probably no less amazing (although sydney is on my shortlist too)

5. ~SarahInParis~ | December 16, 2008 | Reply

E – M – I – L – I – E … You are making me terribly homesick (I’m a Sydney girl after all!!). I have to say the city really does ROCK! Ok, I know I live in Paris … but, Sydney will always be my heart. I HEART SYDNEY!

6. Natalie Walton | December 16, 2008 | Reply

Elizabeth – I LOVE Melbourne too. Was there only about a month ago. I am completely addicted to Fitzroy – so don’t worry the posts will be about fab finds Australia-wide. :)

7. Natalie Walton | December 16, 2008 | Reply

Thanks again, everyone for your warm welcomes. I really, truly appreciate it. x