Meileg Advent Calendar

I saw this Maileg Advent Calendar in Elias & Grace the other day and I just couldn’t resist. It’s so cute!  I love that each day has a little pocket for a tiny treat to go inside. And I also love the idea of using the same advent calendar year after year — it will become one of those things the kids will remember forever. Maileg also makes the most beautiful Christmas decorations — their ornaments are my favourite!

-Courtney

p.s. I’m also planning on doing Mo’s Christmas Book Advent Calendar idea as well! Bring on the holidays!

1. Anna | November 16, 2010 | Reply

What a fab idea! Couldn’t find it on the Elias & Grace website you mention but just seen it’s available from notonthehighstreet.com. Thanks for the tip-off!

2. Mar | November 16, 2010 | Reply

So funny! I read about Maileg Christmas ornaments one year ago in Babyccino and I decided this morning to see the new products in its website and publish a post about what I have seen (so beautiful products!) in our blog (www.bebestilo.com). After that, and like every day, I entered Babyccino to have my daily “dose” of your incredible finds and I saw a post about Maileg! Loved the coincidence! Did you see the Calender Pixy Embroidered Girl by Maileg? It’s another incredible idea for an advent calendar!

3. barbara Beach | November 16, 2010 | Reply

So Cute!

4. Steph | November 16, 2010 | Reply

I too am planning on doing the Christmas book advent calendar this year.

5. Freida | November 16, 2010 | Reply

Such a pity, I can’t find a way to get it in France…help! Anyone know what shop/site has the advent calendar in France??

6. Mo | November 17, 2010 | Reply

And how adorable are the dress-up pixie-hats?
I’d love to find someone who stocks those online and ships to the UK.
My daughter adores her Maileg mouse in a matchbox so I have bought her the super-sweet wooden pram for the mouse for Christmas (also bought from Elias & Grace). Lovely!

7. Mar | November 17, 2010 | Reply

Hi again! I think http://designerleg.dk (which is the Maileg online concept store) ships internationally, and also spanish online shop Blaubloom ships to France and UK between others, hope you will find this information useful! :)

8. Freida | November 18, 2010 | Reply

^^^thanks so much Mar, I am going to check the site again, it was in dane I think??

9. Shop Advent Calendar | June 17, 2011 | Reply

[…] Meileg Advent Calendar « Babyccino Kids: Daily tips, Children's … I too am planning on doing the Christmas book advent calendar this year. 5. Freida | November 16, 2010 | Reply. Such a pity, I can't find a way to get it in France…help! Anyone know what shop/site has the advent calendar […]

10. Happy December! « Babyccino Kids: Daily tips, Children's products, Craft ideas, Recipes & More | December 1, 2011 | Reply

[…] about it and have already hung our stockings, set out the decorations, and of course, hung the Advent Calendar (which starts today!). And… I’m listening to Christmas music as I type! Oooh Happy […]