Tangle Teezer

The Tangle Teezer is definitely loud (I have only ever seen it in bright pink) but this brush is not supposed to be pretty; it is supposed to save you and your long-haired children from unnecessary pain… and believe me, it works.

I have an everyday fight with my eldest daughter’s curls on my hands — it is like a battle of wills between those curls and me! I am always looking for new things to make brushing easier, and this gadget does the trick. You can pick it up at most Boots and other chemists in the UK.

- Emilie

1. Cheshire Mum | August 11, 2010 | Reply

I have had five – every time I buy one a mother of a little girl with long hair needs it and I end up giving mine away – I’m hanging on to this one though – they are ACE!

2. Courtney in London | August 11, 2010 | Reply

When I took Quin to Tantrum Children’s Hairdressers on the Kings Road, this is the hairbrush they used to comb through his crazy hair!

3. Dina | August 11, 2010 | Reply

please have Carla ship me one of these ASAP.

4. Amanda | August 12, 2010 | Reply

Yep, it does the trick. I was concerned it would frizz the curls but we’ve still got curls in our house. I heart this hot pink brush!

5. Petra | August 12, 2010 | Reply

We could not live without our tangle teezer! I want my daughter to loose hers because its black and buy the pink one…….

6. Christine | August 12, 2010 | Reply

I only recently started using it on my 2 year old – I have used it myself for quite a while and love it! Definitely the best way to comb wet hair regardless of the texture.

7. NVT | August 12, 2010 | Reply

Glad I saw this – thats EXACTLY what I need. I dread the post bath routine – me running around the flat with a comb in my hand while she ducks and dives and hides (one would think I was some sort of a knife wielding crazed mother!). But I digress – she hates having her hair combed, I hate doing it as it couldn’t be more full of knots. At last a solution. Thank-you!

8. Maraka | August 12, 2010 | Reply

We also got one from Tantrum for our daughter and it is a God-send with her long curly hair,

9. Esther in Amsterdam | August 16, 2010 | Reply

OK. Need this! Thanks!

10. Supercool Buy: The Tangle Teezer : Bambino Goodies | August 20, 2010 | Reply

[…] hearting Babyccino Kids right now because thanks to them featuring the Tangle Teezer, a professional detangling brush that […]

11. Mediocre Mum | August 30, 2010 | Reply

I’ve been meaning to get one of these for ages….we have a daily battle with hair brushing. Thanks for letting me know they sell them at Boots. Off I go to get one.